Save whats app status of photos and videos :- Whats app is popular social media in world owned by Facebook. Currently it have billions of users and they are increasing day by day. Keeping in mind this popularity, Whats app is Introducing new features for users. It have added New feature called ‘Status’ in recent year. Using this new Status feature, users can share photos, status in text and videos with their WhatsApp friends, which will disappear automatically after 24 hours.
The photos, videos and status in text shared by Whats App friends using new status feature cannot be saved in storage of your phone. You might always take a screenshot of a photo or status and record the video using screen recorder, but this trick isn’t good if we want a photo or video with quality same as shared. Let’s see the tricks to save Whats App Status of photos and videos in your phone.
Also Read :- How to send stickers on WhatsApp ?
How to save Whats App Status of photos and videos in your phone ?
1) Using File Manager
- First of all, You will need a file manager app to save Whats app status.
- Open the File Manager app and search for .Satuses using search bar. Use third party file manager such as ES file manager or File manager, if system file manager is unable to search hidden files.
- You will find all the WhatsApp Status photos and videos of your friends under .Statuses folder.
- Remember, Only those photos and videos will appear in this folder that you have already viewed in WhatsApp. So, They will disappear from this folder automatically after 24 hours of the time of posting.
- You have to select any photo or video to save WhatsApp Status of photo or video in your phone, hold and tap on ‘Copy‘, and then paste it in another folder or create new folder for that purpose.
2) Using status saver app
- Download Whats app status saver app from here.
- Open it after successful installation then you will see the all statuses you have viewed in Whats app in two sections as images and videos.
- Select the photo or video that you want to save in phones gallery.
- Click on the plus icon located at right corner on screen.
- Save selected photo or video in phones gallery.
- You can repost any photo or video and set it as a wallpaper or profile picture using this app.
We hope you were able to save WhatsApp Status of photos and videos on your phone. Drop your comment for any question or feedback regarding this post and Please share this post with your friends using any of following social media icon.