Google apps sign in error : Some Android phone users are experiencing the problem when they try to add previous or new accounts of Google to their phone after hard resetting or wiping data of the device. They get an error message :
Can’t establish a reliable data connection to the server. This could be a temporary problem or your SIM card may not be provisioned for data services. If it continues, call Customer Care.
After continuing to this, Device starts searching for new available WiFi network, even your 3G or 4G network is enabled and working fine to other apps. This issue will give you more disquiet at important task that you elect to do after hard resetting of device. We have found some solutions to clear this issue in no time.
Img. 1 Google apps sign in error
How to fix Google apps sign in error in Non-rooted device
Signing in to the Google account on device is very necessary to use all Google apps that have installed. Google Play store, Google play service, Gmail etc. apps needs to be device signed in using any Google account ID.
Also Read:- Does Paypal money adder really works ?
Time setting matters in most cases of issue like this. You might be experienced it while reinstalling the whats app. The date and time must be exact for things to work. Wait for your wireless carrier to update the time automatically, or set it manually under Settings > Date and time . You can also select automatically time update setting.
Attempt to connect to a different network and see if that clears up the problem. For example, if you are connected to a Wi-Fi network, try connecting to the mobile network instead and vice verse. Some users have reported fixing this problem by simply resetting their wireless router.
Clear apps data
At times, basically clearing data of Google Apps resets things without flaw.
1. Go to Settings > Applications > Manage applications > Google Apps, then tap the Clear data button. Click here to see related answers in google support forum for this issue.
How to fix Google apps sign in error in Rooted device
This problem mostly found in rooted devices after hard resetting the device or using modification apps like ad blocker, Game patcher etc. Problem can be easily resolved by few simple steps.
- Go to app store ( use web version of Google Play store or any other app store ) and download Root Explorer app. You can download it from any browser by using following keywords :- “root + explorer + download”
- Or download it from following button.
- After downloading root explorer app, open and grant superuser permission for it.
- Find etc folder in list.
- In etc folder, look for hosts folder. Then click on it. See in the following image to know, which folder you need to select.
Img .2 Host Folder & Text Editor
Also Read:- Top 10 browsers for Android
- Open text editor. ( You will find it in hosts folder, see Img. 2 for hint )
- Simply place # before 127.0.0.1 local host
i.e #127.0.0.1 local host.
Img. 3 host modification
- Save performed modification and Reboot your device once.
- After completed these simple steps successfully, definitely issue will clear !
If you found this article helpful, share it with your friends using any social media appearing below.
# google apps sign in error
# I cant access my gmail account